Canoe, kayak, hike and ski: we do it all!
The Cataraqui Canoe Club is a non-profit club that supports canoeing, kayaking and outdoor activity in and around Kingston.
- Can join us for open paddle nights, 6-8 p.m. from the boathouse in downtown Kingston;
- Wednesdays in May and September
- Tuesdays and Thursdays in June, July and August
- Are invited to exclusive Club weekend paddling and hiking events;
- Can rent berths in the Club boathouse (when space is available — see below);
- Can sign up for our lessons;
- Receive our newsletter by post and/or email;
- Vote at our Annual General Meeting and can participate on our Board of Directors.
Renting and borrowing watercraft
Members can borrow Club canoes and kayaks for open paddle nights. When going on club events, members can rent a Club canoe or kayak if they can arrange pick-up and drop-off with a member who has a boathouse key. The Club does not rent watercraft other than for member use during open paddle nights or sanctioned events.
Berths in the boathouse
The boathouse is currently full. We are not currently accepting applications for canoe and kayak berths. For information about boat storage, contact our Boathouse Manager.