- Single membership fee = $35 per year, due March 31 each year.
- Family membership fee = $60 per year, due March 31 each year.
- Boathouse fee = $96 per year, due March 31 each year.
- Boathouse late payment fee = $120. (for late renewals only). This does not apply to new renters. Please review the Boat Storage Policy.
- Key Deposit = $40 one time. Refundable when the key is returned.
- Locker = $25 per year, due when locker is assigned.
- Fee for boat rental (on a club trip only) – $20 per day
You may send your payment either by e-transfer (prefered!) or by cheque.
- Logon to your bank that you wish to send the funds from.
- Set up an Interac e-Transfer recipient. If you are not sure how to do this, please contact your bank’s technical support team.
- Name the recipient – Cataraqui Canoe Club
- Contact Method – E-mail. In the E-mail address field type in firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that this is accurate or we will not get your payment.
- For the Security Question, type – Date Canoe Club was incorporated
- For the Security Answer – September1985 – please type exactly as written; remember this answer is case sensitive and must not have any spaces
- When sending funds, please include in the Message Box what the e-transfer is for, i.e. Individual or Family membership, Boat Storage Rental etc.
- When the Treasurer has accepted your e-Transfer, your bank will e-mail you a confirmation of the receipt. We recommend you keep this e-mail for your records.
Please make your cheque payable to ‘Cataraqui Canoe Club’, and mail it to:
Cataraqui Canoe Club
Box 1882, Kingston ON